1. INSTRUMENT LIGHT OVERHAUL
- Check up and all pads leaks removed;
- Reinforcement or replacement of the springs that need;
- Possible restoration opening heights of the keys;
- Restore any missing or worn corks and felts;
- Reconstruction of the neck cork;
- Eliminating mechanical noise;
- General lubrication;
- Final test.
2. COMPLETE RESTORATION OF THE INSTRUMENT
- With American Precision pads;
- With Saxgourmet pads;
- With Pisoni Pro J pads.
- Complete disassembly of the instrument;
- Cleaning and degreasing of the body and neck;
- Handle cleaning of the keys;
- General check-up and removal of dents;
- Adjusting the tension of the springs, with replacement of any of them, if in poor condition (replacement of all springs see paragraph below);
- Replacing all pads;
- Reassembly keys and elimination of any play between the pivot;
- Elimination of noise;
- Setting of all pads to eliminate any leak ;
- Replacement felts and cork for the heights of the keys;
- Final test with any additional adjustments.
FULL SPRING REPLACEMENT
Types of springs to choose from:
- Traditional spring blue steel needle;
- White Springs Yamaha type;
- Norton springs, with screw system for Buescher saxophones.
OTHER TYPES OF WORK
- Removing dents;
- Flattening holes;
- Reconstructions damaged or missing parts;
- Realization of improving modifications of the instrument.
- Selmer SA80 Model (Domed metal resonator);
- Selmer Serie III Model (Seamless domed metal resonator);
- Selmer Mark VI Model (plastic resonator);
- Vintage Model (Flat metal resonator);
- Noyek resonator (silver or gold).